Friday, December 30, 2016

Update

Hello everybody. I know these types of posts are boring, but please bear with me, and I'll try to keep it short. 

Basically, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I've tried typical-blog-post kinds of articles and things, but I just don't have enough to say or enough experience. 

What I really love is writing, and that's what I want to do. Sure, here and there I may post something about music or about something that I feel is important, but I just don't have enough to keep this thing running off of posts like that. 

My point is, I am not giving up on this blog. I've held out on posting poems and original stuff because it seems like something that will attract less people. But you know what? That's all I have, and it was my main reason for starting this whole thing. 

However, I do understand that I'm still writing for an audience. If anybody, anybody (yes, even you!), has any ideas or suggestions, please comment them down below. Even if you're reading this months or years after I've posted this, still leave suggestions if you have them. As I said, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I need your help.

Thank you so much to anyone who has stuck around thus far, and thank you to anyone joining me on this journey. 

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”― Ernest Hemingway

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is yours and ultimately you decide what you want to do with it. The right audience will follow. :) I always enjoy whatever you post. It's fun for me to read what people like to listen to, read, watch, etc. because then I have new things to check out, too. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete